Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Welcome Waymarkers to my blog...

I just want to welcome any Waymarkers who may stumble upon this blog spot.In the waymarking.com community, i am known as JIMBOBWE.Although i just recently started waymarking, i've been watching it develop since the site was created.Honestly, i didn't think much about waymarking at first.When it first started it seemed a bit confusing.There where not many categories and creating categories seemed like to much work for a "virtual cache".Of course that was my Geocaching mentality kickin' in.Since then waymarking has come along way.
I'm not really sure what brought me back to waymarking.Maybe boredom from just finding containers, I'm not sure.But i am glad i got involved in it.I love the fact that you actually get to review other players waymarks.As a geocacher, i always had a secret desire to review geocaches.I guess the best thing about waymarking for me is Variety and Choices.

No comments: